Leave a legacy by inspiring young minds with cc-TDI Student Internships!
Each summer cc-TDI proudly offers six to twelve internships for students ages 14 years of age or older. These 6-8 week inclusive experiences allow students to truly be part of the cc-TDI team and master fundamental research techniques while discovering with us how childhood cancers work. Each intern is paired with a cc-TDI scientist mentor as they pursue a project that may lead to a discovery or even a treatment that could reach clinical trials one day. Students are provided a modest stipend, allowing them to gain first-hand experience in a state-of-the-art research laboratory.
Student Benefits Include:
• Mastering the fundamentals of research techniques
• Gaining real-world experience for a career in scientific research
• Working as part of a team within a research setting
• Analysis and interpretation of scientific data
• An appreciation that mathematics is the gateway to childhood cancer cures
A $5,000 donation covers the student stipend, supplies and research support costs for the internship. Are you interested in sponsoring a student? contact Erika Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.